Forres Cycling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forres Cycling Club

Welcome to the Forres Cycling Club Forum. The club was founded in 1938 and is affiliated to the Scottish Cycling Union and the North Of Scotland Cycling Association

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  

First of the year

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NOOKIE
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune
NOOKIE

First of the year Empty
PostSubject: First of the year   First of the year Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 6:49 am

Who's riding in the morning then! And its a Sunday so nothing stressfull!!!!
Back to top Go down
Roadie jim
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune
Roadie jim

First of the year Empty
PostSubject: Re: First of the year   First of the year Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 7:29 am

Count me in. 9.30 clubrooms and let's have a good turnout for a slow steady ride.
Back to top Go down
lazyliz
Peleton
Peleton

First of the year Empty
PostSubject: Re: First of the year   First of the year Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 12:49 pm

Sorry guys. Nick got in first and has booked a day in the hills. Back to the turbo for me...... Need to paint something interesting on the garage wall I think! Enjoy the ride and happy new year to all of you.
Back to top Go down
Roadie jim
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune
Roadie jim

First of the year Empty
PostSubject: Re: First of the year   First of the year Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 4:07 am

Well the first road ride of the year has come and gone and there was another great turnout from the club. Thanks for turning up Matt otherwise it was gonna be another lonely ride. Remember CONTENDERS notPRETENDERS Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First of the year Empty
PostSubject: Re: First of the year   First of the year Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First of the year
Page 1 of 1