Forres Cycling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forres Cycling Club

Welcome to the Forres Cycling Club Forum. The club was founded in 1938 and is affiliated to the Scottish Cycling Union and the North Of Scotland Cycling Association

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  

Obree is Gay!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Obree is Gay! Empty
PostSubject: Obree is Gay!   Obree is Gay! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 7:58 am

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/3381448/Cycling-hero-Graeme-Obree-tells-of-distress-at-realising-he-was-gay.html

Never saw this one coming, explains a lot of the Laddies dramas though!
I know its maybe wrong at such times but his frustration maybe came from he was thinking "chase me "chase me" and he just wanted the other boy to catch him but he was to fast!
I hope the papers dont hound him over it and leave him alone the boy is still a legend on a BIKE!
Back to top Go down
NOOKIE
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune
NOOKIE

Obree is Gay! Empty
PostSubject: Obree   Obree is Gay! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 9:49 am

A Star!! Managed to have a chat to him at the etape this year, and was in awe! Good luck to him! he can join our club anytime, but I must warn him how hard it is to change our jersey!
Back to top Go down

Obree is Gay! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obree is Gay!   Obree is Gay! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 10:28 am

New Club New Start City of Inverness Cycling Club are to be Shod in Pink!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Obree is Gay! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obree is Gay!   Obree is Gay! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Obree is Gay!
Page 1 of 1