Forres Cycling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forres Cycling Club

Welcome to the Forres Cycling Club Forum. The club was founded in 1938 and is affiliated to the Scottish Cycling Union and the North Of Scotland Cycling Association

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  

Tuesday 15th Feb, Junior Turbo session

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alan White
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune

Tuesday 15th Feb, Junior Turbo session Empty
PostSubject: Tuesday 15th Feb, Junior Turbo session   Tuesday 15th Feb, Junior Turbo session Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 1:04 am

As usual, junior turbo session in the clubrooms at 18:30 (6:30pm) for all aspiring young racers.
See you there and bring last weeks figures with you.
cheers
Alan Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Laura
Peleton
Peleton

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 15th Feb, Junior Turbo session   Tuesday 15th Feb, Junior Turbo session Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 8:57 am

Hi Alan! I am not able to come tonight as I am full of the cold and have my English prelim tomorrow! Hope to see you on Saturday though Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 15th Feb, Junior Turbo session   Tuesday 15th Feb, Junior Turbo session Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 10:00 am

Alan,
sorry chenge of plans and Jake cant make it tonight.
Cheers
Neil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 15th Feb, Junior Turbo session   Tuesday 15th Feb, Junior Turbo session Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 10:05 am

Emma is through raring to go Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Alan White
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 15th Feb, Junior Turbo session   Tuesday 15th Feb, Junior Turbo session Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 6:30 am

Sorry that Jake and Laura were not able to come and Laura, hope you get over your cold before Saturday. Have to say that Emma did extraordinarily well, improving her performance and gaining approval from her "fan club".
Next Tuesday I must take some pics for SportMoray publicity so if Juniors could turn up for session in new club kit, that would be just great.
See you Saturday
Alan
cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 15th Feb, Junior Turbo session   Tuesday 15th Feb, Junior Turbo session Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 15th Feb, Junior Turbo session
Page 1 of 1