Forres Cycling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forres Cycling Club

Welcome to the Forres Cycling Club Forum. The club was founded in 1938 and is affiliated to the Scottish Cycling Union and the North Of Scotland Cycling Association

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  

Tuesday 1st march

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Tuesday 1st march Empty
PostSubject: Tuesday 1st march   Tuesday 1st march Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 11:35 am

Wow March!
Where is the pain coming from in the morning! Evil or Very Mad
cf
Back to top Go down
porkiemark2
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune

Tuesday 1st march Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 1st march   Tuesday 1st march Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 1:56 pm

affraid Road ride VERY HARD. Clubrooms at 9-30.
Back to top Go down

Tuesday 1st march Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 1st march   Tuesday 1st march Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 3:03 pm

Roger!
Back to top Go down
Sandy
King Of The Mountains
King Of The Mountains

Tuesday 1st march Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 1st march   Tuesday 1st march Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 5:42 am

Well lads, thanks for showing me another new way to suffer. pale
I was done in by the time I got to Lossie and it was a long haul back to Nairn from there
I'm definitely coming through in the car from now on.
Still, looking on the bright side, 56 miles this morning - it must've done me some good........ surely.
Back to top Go down
porkiemark2
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune

Tuesday 1st march Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 1st march   Tuesday 1st march Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 2:21 pm

Shocked Well done Sandy, I know how you feel. Two full laps on Sat morning Callum. ?
Back to top Go down

Tuesday 1st march Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 1st march   Tuesday 1st march Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 2:42 pm

Aye !
If i can drag my frame up that hill ! good session the day really enjoyed it, Well done Sandy first time at through and off was spot on mucker however your 15 mile warm up may have been a touch excessive Very Happy Not to worry its all training. Hope your leg is ok Ben! See everyone the morn.
p.s will try and sort the chickens the morn
Cf
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tuesday 1st march Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 1st march   Tuesday 1st march Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 1st march
Page 1 of 1