Forres Cycling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forres Cycling Club

Welcome to the Forres Cycling Club Forum. The club was founded in 1938 and is affiliated to the Scottish Cycling Union and the North Of Scotland Cycling Association

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  

What’s on this weekend?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Neil Dawson
King Of The Mountains
King Of The Mountains

What’s on this weekend? Empty
PostSubject: What’s on this weekend?   What’s on this weekend? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 1:18 pm

How’s it going everybody? I’m due home sometime tomorrow fingers crossed.

What are the plans for Saturday and Sunday this week? Is anyone planning going out?

Neil
Back to top Go down
porkiemark2
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune

PostSubject: Re: What’s on this weekend?   What’s on this weekend? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 1:36 pm

cheers Hi Neil, Some of us are racing on Sunday but I believe Roseisle session is still on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What’s on this weekend?   What’s on this weekend? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 2:10 pm

Like!
Everyone is hanging oot! due to Evil or Very Mad good weeks training had by all, Roseisle should be on normal score go for 0820hrs at Forbeshill junction. The young Team are out at 0930hrs and Sunday will be a long steady Run 0930hrs from the Club. George, Peter and Pete are heading South and Big Neil is heading to Fort William for a Duathlon!
Back to top Go down
Neil Dawson
King Of The Mountains
King Of The Mountains

PostSubject: Re: What’s on this weekend?   What’s on this weekend? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 11:29 pm

Cheers lads!!

All going well I will see you tomorrow morning.
Back to top Go down
Roadie jim
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune
Roadie jim

PostSubject: Re: What’s on this weekend?   What’s on this weekend? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 1:56 am

Will make Roseisle saturday but no Sunday run for me. Husband duties for me!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What’s on this weekend?   What’s on this weekend? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:30 pm

Another weekend away!
22mph average for Roseisle including the run down and no scone as Evil or Very Mad was in attendance!
Easy enough sunday run. Well done to all the boys who were down South Racing Roll on next week for the ten and twenty five big turn out from Fcc, See everyone Tues for Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What’s on this weekend?   What’s on this weekend? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What’s on this weekend?
Page 1 of 1