Forres Cycling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forres Cycling Club

Welcome to the Forres Cycling Club Forum. The club was founded in 1938 and is affiliated to the Scottish Cycling Union and the North Of Scotland Cycling Association

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  

how long does a PB last for?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NOOKIE
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune
NOOKIE

how long does a PB last for? Empty
PostSubject: how long does a PB last for?   how long does a PB last for? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 9:03 am

Do PB's have a life ex? IE when you enter a race you put down your PB, but if you have been away for racing how long is it until you dont have to put down your fastest 10,25,50 etc,
As Im trying to sort out a dispute as regards to awarding a prize between 2 RAF riders, Matt
Back to top Go down
Oldcroc
Green Jersey
Green Jersey

PostSubject: Re: how long does a PB last for?   how long does a PB last for? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:02 am

race entries ask for times over last X years or so to indicate current form for handicaps etc - a personal best is a best ever, i.e. a lifetime best which is the best time you have ever done not just this time around
Back to top Go down
NOOKIE
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune
NOOKIE

PostSubject: mmmm   how long does a PB last for? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:38 am

yes but in this particular case 1 of the riders has just started back up and a complaint has come in about him entering a long 23, when he has a PB of 20:14? and its up to me to make the decision! on weather he should have used his PB or his recent best the short 20 was in 2004!
Back to top Go down
porkiemark2
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune

PostSubject: Re: how long does a PB last for?   how long does a PB last for? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 12:10 pm

Very Happy Hi Mat, Current Scottish Cycling rules ask for best perfofmance in the last three years on their race entry forms, I hope this is of some help. El Presidentie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how long does a PB last for?   how long does a PB last for? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how long does a PB last for?
Page 1 of 1