Forres Cycling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forres Cycling Club

Welcome to the Forres Cycling Club Forum. The club was founded in 1938 and is affiliated to the Scottish Cycling Union and the North Of Scotland Cycling Association

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  

midweek training

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

midweek training Empty
PostSubject: midweek training   midweek training Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 11:42 am

Whats the feeling on a midweek get together, Burghead triangle possibly and run a wee apr nothing serious but a chance for all to have a group ride and get some speed into the legs. It wouldnt take much sort out, meet at roseisle decide how many laps sort out the groups and go for it. Hopefully the Elgin boys will get involved as well.
Back to top Go down
Oldcroc
Green Jersey
Green Jersey

midweek training Empty
PostSubject: Re: midweek training   midweek training Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 11:51 am

Sounds good

suggest a Tuesday then can run straight into Tuesday league in a few weeks time
Back to top Go down
peter ettles
Green Jersey
Green Jersey

midweek training Empty
PostSubject: Re: midweek training   midweek training Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:01 pm

yes lads id be up for that,if im not working
Back to top Go down

midweek training Empty
PostSubject: Re: midweek training   midweek training Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 3:39 pm

Ok for this week lets go for Thurs this week at Roseisle for a kick off. I think we need to promote this to all the Club and others, its the way forward for bringing people on. So hopefully everyone will support it and most importantly we can get a bit of crack going!
Back to top Go down
Roadie jim
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune
Roadie jim

midweek training Empty
PostSubject: Re: midweek training   midweek training Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 4:31 am

What about doing the Forres APR circuit ???
Back to top Go down

midweek training Empty
PostSubject: Re: midweek training   midweek training Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 5:06 am

APR circuit is fine, just need a show of hands to see who is keen. I thought a six thirty kick off weather permitting.
Back to top Go down
peter ettles
Green Jersey
Green Jersey

midweek training Empty
PostSubject: Re: midweek training   midweek training Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 5:42 am

I like the sound of the APR circuit we used to use it a couple of years ago .It is also fine and close tae Jims hoose so we can all pop in for a cuppa and a bit cake Smile
Get that pinny on Jim and get baking Smile
Back to top Go down
Roadie jim
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune
Roadie jim

midweek training Empty
PostSubject: Training   midweek training Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 7:31 am

Pinny and nowt else, you're weird !!! Teas not a problem but you supply your own cakes, I've got chickens to feed and clothe. Thursday 6.30 is good with me and I think Big Matt is up for that too. Couple o laps through and off would be good.
Back to top Go down
Nigel
Peleton
Peleton

midweek training Empty
PostSubject: Mid week   midweek training Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 8:54 am

I bagsie the lantern rouge spot as per normal Laughing
Back to top Go down

midweek training Empty
PostSubject: Re: midweek training   midweek training Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:22 am

OK all sounds good meet out at the start of the APR at six thirty. Hopefully we can get these going regular if everyone spreads the word the more the better. I am taking Kate out tomorrow so if there is any other young ones that are keen.
Back to top Go down
Roadie jim
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune
Roadie jim

midweek training Empty
PostSubject: midweek training   midweek training Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 11:10 am

6.30 findhorn bridge I'm up for that.
Back to top Go down
Oldcroc
Green Jersey
Green Jersey

midweek training Empty
PostSubject: Re: midweek training   midweek training Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:29 am

Anbody up for similar on a Tuesday night at 1830???
Back to top Go down
peter ettles
Green Jersey
Green Jersey

midweek training Empty
PostSubject: Re: midweek training   midweek training Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 5:42 am

Sorry Paul cant do a tuesday
Back to top Go down

midweek training Empty
PostSubject: thursday   midweek training Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 12:40 pm

Go for thursday 1830hrs KINTESSOCK Circuit.

Last week was fine, a few more bodies would be ideal to get the groups going as always spread the word.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

midweek training Empty
PostSubject: Re: midweek training   midweek training Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

midweek training
Page 1 of 1