Forres Cycling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forres Cycling Club

Welcome to the Forres Cycling Club Forum. The club was founded in 1938 and is affiliated to the Scottish Cycling Union and the North Of Scotland Cycling Association

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  

Midweek Club run during the day ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DaveP
DaveP

Midweek Club run during the day ? Empty
PostSubject: Midweek Club run during the day ?   Midweek Club run during the day ? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 9:38 am

As the dark nights draw in, would anyone be interested in going out on a mid-week club run during the day ?

Will appeal to anyone who is retired, not working presently, anyone who works shifts and people like myself who don't have a 9-5 job, or a 'real job' as my wife calls it Wink .

Let me know if you'd be interested, day & times to suit and the runs can be advertised a couple of days before on the forum - weather dependant as we enter winter.

Cheers,

Dave.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forresctclingclub.co.uk
Alan White
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune

PostSubject: Midweek runs   Midweek Club run during the day ? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 1:10 am

Hi Dave,
count me in, any day apart from Tuesday

Alan Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bambie
Sunday Cyclist
Sunday Cyclist

PostSubject: Re: Midweek Club run during the day ?   Midweek Club run during the day ? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 5:56 am

Hi Dave

I was thinking of asking at work to take a few hours of work one morning a week (Wednesday or Thursday) so am ready for runs at weekend.

Iain
Back to top Go down
DaveP
DaveP

PostSubject: Re: Midweek Club run during the day ?   Midweek Club run during the day ? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 5:32 am

Hi chaps,

How about next Thursday 20/11 ?

With a 09.30am start at the club to Grantown (coffee stop Very Happy ) and then back via the B9102 at the side of the Spey to Upper Knockando and back via Dallas ?

Unfortunately I'm away tomorrow, or we could have made it then.

Anyone else interested in joining us ?

Dave.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forresctclingclub.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midweek Club run during the day ?   Midweek Club run during the day ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Midweek Club run during the day ?
Page 1 of 1