Forres Cycling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forres Cycling Club

Welcome to the Forres Cycling Club Forum. The club was founded in 1938 and is affiliated to the Scottish Cycling Union and the North Of Scotland Cycling Association

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  

Junior Club Run, Sat 20th Feb

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Alan White
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune

Junior Club Run, Sat 20th Feb Empty
PostSubject: Junior Club Run, Sat 20th Feb   Junior Club Run, Sat 20th Feb Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 6:04 am

The weather this last couple of days has been great, cold but sunny and calm. Just maybe it will stay like this for Saturday so the junior club run should go ahead. Meet at the clubrooms at 10:00 and be prepared for a road run. Let's make it a big turnout and, if it is raining, bring turbos for an indoor training session.
See you at 10am.
Alan Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kate
Peleton
Peleton

PostSubject: Re: Junior Club Run, Sat 20th Feb   Junior Club Run, Sat 20th Feb Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 11:33 am

I'll be there,
But Im staying at my Grans so won't be able to take turbos if its raining.
Hopefully see you then Very Happy
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Calum A
Peleton
Peleton
Calum A

PostSubject: Good to get out   Junior Club Run, Sat 20th Feb Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 9:49 am

Will be there. Be good to get out on the road.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Peleton
Peleton

PostSubject: Re: Junior Club Run, Sat 20th Feb   Junior Club Run, Sat 20th Feb Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 1:55 pm

Hi, I have a message from Kate to say she wont be out now and i wont be out either as i am going to Glasgow!
See you all soon
Back to top Go down
Alan White
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune

PostSubject: Saturday Junior run   Junior Club Run, Sat 20th Feb Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 7:28 am

This time it was the boys who turned up (girls and Football eh?). Calum stayed in the clubroom for turbo session leaving Lewis, Moraig and me to brave the weather. Better than yesterday when Moraig and I got caught in a blizzard and struggled back to Forres looking like two Abominable Snowmen with so much frozen snow trapped under the mudguards that the wheels would hardly go round!! Anyway, Lewis had to try out his new, lightweight bike and heading west, where there was no snow after Forres, had a good run in bright sunshine to Clephanton and back.
Lets make it a bigger Junior run next Saturday, it can't stay winter for ever!!
cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Junior Club Run, Sat 20th Feb   Junior Club Run, Sat 20th Feb Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Junior Club Run, Sat 20th Feb
Page 1 of 1