Forres Cycling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forres Cycling Club

Welcome to the Forres Cycling Club Forum. The club was founded in 1938 and is affiliated to the Scottish Cycling Union and the North Of Scotland Cycling Association

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  

Club Clothing

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Oldcroc
Green Jersey
Green Jersey

Club Clothing Empty
PostSubject: Club Clothing   Club Clothing Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 1:51 am

Twas mentioned at last club meeting about clothing. Whilst there was a bag of kit available for sale - none appeared to be of a size starting with at least one X - and its a while since I was L or M Crying or Very sad

Also mentioned about collecting names of those interested to make up a minimum order - anybody else interested in this

I'd probably be after at least a s/s and L/s jersey and possibly bibshorts if decent quality available
Back to top Go down
peter ettles
Green Jersey
Green Jersey

Club Clothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Clothing   Club Clothing Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 2:30 am

I would be interested in getting a new skinsuit as my winter belly has burst my zip,i would probably get some bibshorts as well.Billy Gunn also
spoke about getting some kit ,so we will need to talk at the next club meeting. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Oldcroc
Green Jersey
Green Jersey

Club Clothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Clothing   Club Clothing Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 6:55 am

Thanks Peter - now we know a few interested - anyboody else? A decent sized order should (?) make things cheaper or avoid set up costs etc.

I was trying to gauge interest prior to the next mtg where we could get an order sorted out.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Peleton
Peleton

Club Clothing Empty
PostSubject: Cycling Clothes   Club Clothing Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 2:15 pm

I'd like a short sleeve club top. Probably medium.

Matt
Back to top Go down
Alan White
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune

Club Clothing Empty
PostSubject: Club Clothing   Club Clothing Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 9:38 am

The club holds a limited amount of new club clothing for immediate sale:

1 long sleeve, full zip jersey- large (40) .................£44
2 short sleeve, road jersey- small (36) ..................£38
2 short sleeve, road jersey- large (40) ..................£40:50
1 short sleeve, road jersey- medium (38) ..............£40:50

If you want any of these, just cross my hands with silver, well a cheque for the appropriate amount made out to Forres CC and the item is yours.
sunny
Back to top Go down
Oldcroc
Green Jersey
Green Jersey

Club Clothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Clothing   Club Clothing Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 2:10 am

Well after our chat at the meeting on Monday I checked my Impsport kit and I'm a cheeky XL in their sizes

So I'd be interested in a S/S Jersey and training jacket - that's first 2 items of an order - anybody else interested????

Post here or PM me

Paul
Back to top Go down
Oldcroc
Green Jersey
Green Jersey

Club Clothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Clothing   Club Clothing Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 5:21 am

All

I spoke ref club kit with a number of people over weekend - could you confirm requirements - items, sizes etc by close of play Mon 21 Apr 08 and I'll try to co-ordinate an order between us - hopefully save a few quid
Back to top Go down
Oldcroc
Green Jersey
Green Jersey

Club Clothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Clothing   Club Clothing Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 3:13 am

had a few responses and will be collating the order on MONDAY 5 May - if you want anything let me know by then - if you need to confirm your order please do so

Paul
Back to top Go down
Oldcroc
Green Jersey
Green Jersey

Club Clothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Clothing   Club Clothing Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 5:25 am

okay - many apologies for delay in compiling order

have a list of stuff so far and have just sent an email to everyone I have addresses for

if you haven't seen that email - or want to check you've ordered kit - send a note via PM or here - ASAP

Paul
Back to top Go down
Oldcroc
Green Jersey
Green Jersey

Club Clothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Clothing   Club Clothing Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 7:07 am

Order for clothing now placed - awaiting a delivery date etc, will let you know final costs upon receipt of invoices (p&p etc to be added)

rough costs are

Skinsuit £67
Bibshorts £52
Overshoes £15
s/s jersey £45
l/s jersey £47
Back to top Go down
Oldcroc
Green Jersey
Green Jersey

Club Clothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Clothing   Club Clothing Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 2:22 am

Just got an email from Impsport stating delivery is 6/7 weeks - so not good news for anybody desperate for clothing.

It will look good in the spring.............
Back to top Go down
Oldcroc
Green Jersey
Green Jersey

Club Clothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Clothing   Club Clothing Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 4:36 am

Actually - if they are tru to their word and count the 6/7 weeks from receipt of the order - then we should have the kit just ( and only just) before the Forres 10TT at the end of August - what better way to round off the season than a ride in a shiny new jersey / skin suit / bib shorts?

oh I hope they do arrive before then................ Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Oldcroc
Green Jersey
Green Jersey

Club Clothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Clothing   Club Clothing Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 6:45 am

Club clothing has arrived today cheers

I will sort it out and will soon be demanding cash / cheques from those who ordered - after all it's the club you owe.

If you've ordered please get in touch ASAP

Paul
Back to top Go down
Roadie jim
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune
Roadie jim

Club Clothing Empty
PostSubject: clothing   Club Clothing Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 3:14 am

Glad the clothing has arrived as I think I'm gonna need that long sleeve jersey soon as winter sets in!!! jocolor
Back to top Go down
Oldcroc
Green Jersey
Green Jersey

Club Clothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Clothing   Club Clothing Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 8:30 am

thanks to those who have collected so far

everbody else please get in touch as soon as possible

I will NOT be bringing the stuff to the Summer League tonight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Club Clothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Clothing   Club Clothing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Club Clothing
Page 1 of 1