Forres Cycling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forres Cycling Club

Welcome to the Forres Cycling Club Forum. The club was founded in 1938 and is affiliated to the Scottish Cycling Union and the North Of Scotland Cycling Association

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  

Evening Turbo Sessions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alan White
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune

Evening Turbo Sessions Empty
PostSubject: Evening Turbo Sessions   Evening Turbo Sessions Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 5:34 am

Is there anybody interested in evening turbo sessions. Through last winter I had 3 juniors spinning their legs of every Tuesday evening and would like to run that session again. Prior commitments mean that I only have Mondays and Wednesdays available so please let me know if you wish to attend. We now have 6 turbos that can measure power so let's use them.
If any adults wish to join in with the youngsters I am sure they would be more than welcome. Please respond if this is of interest to you.
Mad
Alan
Back to top Go down
Dave Harter
Peleton
Peleton

Evening Turbo Sessions Empty
PostSubject: Tuesday turbo sessions   Evening Turbo Sessions Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 5:10 am

I will be there tonight Alan.
Dave H.
Back to top Go down

Evening Turbo Sessions
Page 1 of 1