Forres Cycling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forres Cycling Club

Welcome to the Forres Cycling Club Forum. The club was founded in 1938 and is affiliated to the Scottish Cycling Union and the North Of Scotland Cycling Association

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  

Sundays trg With Inverness Boys!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Sundays trg With Inverness Boys! Empty
PostSubject: Sundays trg With Inverness Boys!   Sundays trg With Inverness Boys! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 4:38 am

Hi all,plan for Sunday for all who can make it is to all meet on the A939,1mile south of Househill (nh895541) at 10am.I have a 5mile loop that we can do some gentle tapping through and off with some easy rest periods thrown in.Perhaps about 1hr of groupwork before heading back home.Any suggestions for ideas gratefully recieved. For anyone cycling from Inverness,meet at 9am at police station at Inshes Tesco,I will leave the Forres squad to sort out your own departure details.see you all Sunday Kenny

So will we meet at 0900 hrs and take a stroll through to meet the boys if we leave then it will give us a bit of time for any dramas!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sundays trg With Inverness Boys!   Sundays trg With Inverness Boys! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 12:50 pm

Callum,
I'll see you at the club Sunday morning.
Saturday I'm taking Jake out in the morning.
Cheers
Neil
Back to top Go down
Sandy
King Of The Mountains
King Of The Mountains

PostSubject: Re: Sundays trg With Inverness Boys!   Sundays trg With Inverness Boys! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 4:58 am

Thoroughly enjoyed this mornings session and looking forward to the next one.
Turned out Gordy had TWO punctures after hitting thon stone.
Good job we didn't have far to go home Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sundays trg With Inverness Boys!   Sundays trg With Inverness Boys! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 7:24 am

That was quality training today pitched spot on by Kenny we are very lucky! To get free Coaching from a commonwealth Games rider for free and then into the bargain have the experience within the groups that was there today! Anyone with any desire or ambition to progress young or old wants to get onto these sessions. That was pleasure to ride round in that group today. Need to spread the word about!

P.s we had a nice ride home over Moyness and i thought we were swinging left at the crossroads but Evil or Very Mad no Twisted Evil decided there was a bonnie view on the other side of the Hill that Neil and i should see, Twisted Evil says he was sweating like a horse in a heavy Collar Embarassed as for the view well id rather have a game oh barfly Wink but there you go spot on the day roll on the first Sunday in December for the next one
cf
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sundays trg With Inverness Boys!   Sundays trg With Inverness Boys! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 8:50 am

Good day today.
Many thanks to Kenny to arrange this and looking forward to the next one.
Good to mix in with other riders.
Back to top Go down
lazyliz
Peleton
Peleton

PostSubject: Re: Sundays trg With Inverness Boys!   Sundays trg With Inverness Boys! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 1:07 pm

Really enjoyed the ride today as well - thanks for organising Callum and huge thanks to Kenny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sundays trg With Inverness Boys!   Sundays trg With Inverness Boys! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sundays trg With Inverness Boys!
Page 1 of 1