Forres Cycling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forres Cycling Club

Welcome to the Forres Cycling Club Forum. The club was founded in 1938 and is affiliated to the Scottish Cycling Union and the North Of Scotland Cycling Association

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  

Night MTB Run Thursday 10 Dec

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nicknackmcnoo
Peleton
Peleton

Night MTB Run Thursday 10 Dec Empty
PostSubject: Night MTB Run Thursday 10 Dec   Night MTB Run Thursday 10 Dec Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 12:33 am

Weather's looking good for this Thursday night for a spot of 'challenging' mountain biking in Culbin. How about meeting up at Wellhill at 7 pm with those lights a blazin'?
Back to top Go down
scottusa
Green Jersey
Green Jersey

PostSubject: Thurs Night   Night MTB Run Thursday 10 Dec Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 1:03 am

Hi Nic

After the cancellation last thurs cant wait to get back out there, spent a couple of hours in culbin on sat it is just sublime!

Regards
Scottusa
Back to top Go down
Roadie jim
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune
Roadie jim

PostSubject: Re: Night MTB Run Thursday 10 Dec   Night MTB Run Thursday 10 Dec Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 3:20 am

At the moment my week seems to be full, with the run up to Christmas. All year with nothing to do and suddenly the next two weeks look full. If there is any chance I'll let you guys know. Catch up soon i hope.
Back to top Go down
DaveP
DaveP

PostSubject: Re: Night MTB Run Thursday 10 Dec   Night MTB Run Thursday 10 Dec Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 3:32 am

Sorry Guys, cant make it this week - Mum's birthday on Thursday - 83 ! I Best attend as she's getting on a bit now.

Will be back on track next week - Anyone fancy a Sunday morning down at Laggan before Christmas ?

Nick - Are your new lights Magicshine HA-III SSC P7-C 900 Lumens from Hong Kong ? If so, any good ? Just checking some out on e-bay.

Cheers,

Dave.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forresctclingclub.co.uk
scottusa
Green Jersey
Green Jersey

PostSubject: Laggan   Night MTB Run Thursday 10 Dec Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 4:46 am

Hi Dave

Just say the date Dave and assuming no work I will certainly be up for it.

Regards
Scottusa
Back to top Go down
nicknackmcnoo
Peleton
Peleton

PostSubject: Re: Night MTB Run Thursday 10 Dec   Night MTB Run Thursday 10 Dec Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 10:07 am

Dave

I think the bike lights are the one's that you mention. I'm away from home right now, but try this link
http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.25149

hope this helps. So far, after one run, they're brilliant - excuse the pun! You'll no doubt see them for your self next time we're out together.

nick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night MTB Run Thursday 10 Dec   Night MTB Run Thursday 10 Dec Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Night MTB Run Thursday 10 Dec
Page 1 of 1