Forres Cycling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forres Cycling Club

Welcome to the Forres Cycling Club Forum. The club was founded in 1938 and is affiliated to the Scottish Cycling Union and the North Of Scotland Cycling Association

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  

Saturday and Sunday club runs

Go down 
+2
Calum A
NOOKIE
6 posters
AuthorMessage
NOOKIE
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune
NOOKIE

Saturday and Sunday club runs Empty
PostSubject: Saturday and Sunday club runs   Saturday and Sunday club runs Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 11:45 am

Senior Run Saturday 0900 or 0930(0900 means a bit longer out) Reply to forum with your prefered start time. Sleep

Junior Run 1000(Will try to meet up with seniors at some point). elephant

It'll give us chance to burn off the food from the Christmas/Prize giving night!(Fri 7-9pm) santa
Back to top Go down
Calum A
Peleton
Peleton
Calum A

PostSubject: Saturday 1000 junior run   Saturday and Sunday club runs Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 11:53 am

I will come to the club house at 1000 on SATURDAY to go on the junior run. See you then Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roadie jim
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune
Roadie jim

PostSubject: Re: Saturday and Sunday club runs   Saturday and Sunday club runs Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 11:04 pm

Can't make Saturday as I'm cycling to Xmas night out in Aviemore!!! But Sunday is looking good. Club rooms for 9.30? Nice to see you're out and about Calum santa
Back to top Go down
Alan White
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune

PostSubject: Junior Run   Saturday and Sunday club runs Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 12:50 am

Will be at clubrooms at 10:00. See all you aspiring juniors then.
Alan
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kate
Peleton
Peleton

PostSubject: Re: Saturday and Sunday club runs   Saturday and Sunday club runs Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 1:35 pm

Hi,
Im planning on being there, but have the dentist 25 mins before, if it all goes right i'll be there 10 though may be a couple of mins late
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NOOKIE
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune
NOOKIE

PostSubject: Saturday Senior's   Saturday and Sunday club runs Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 1:28 am

Just seen the ground temp for tomorrow, It'll be quite frost and icy 80%
So propose Grantown and back or onto carrbridge if we have time for a brew, Matt
Back to top Go down
Laura
Peleton
Peleton

PostSubject: Re: Saturday and Sunday club runs   Saturday and Sunday club runs Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 2:24 am

I'll be there tomorrow aswell!

See you all tonight! : santa rendeer santa rendeer santa rendeer
Back to top Go down
Alan White
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune

PostSubject: Saturday Junior Run   Saturday and Sunday club runs Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 12:36 am

Hi folks,
after consulation with "older, wiser heads", it is with great regret that I have to cancel Junior run. With the icy conditions this morning the risk of accident is unacceptably high.
I am going to take a turbo training session at 10:00hrs for adults in place of a road run, so if any juniors wish to do this instead, there is one spare turbo at 10:00hrs and at 11:00hrs, there will be 3 turbo's free. At least you will not freeze in the club, nor crash on ice!!
best I can do I'm afraid
Alan
Sad
Back to top Go down
NOOKIE
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune
NOOKIE

PostSubject: Massive turnout   Saturday and Sunday club runs Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 10:26 am

A Massive turnout at the clubhouse this morning, It was a prospective member who saw a ride advertised on the website and me!!!! NUFF SAID!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saturday and Sunday club runs   Saturday and Sunday club runs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saturday and Sunday club runs
Page 1 of 1