Forres Cycling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forres Cycling Club

Welcome to the Forres Cycling Club Forum. The club was founded in 1938 and is affiliated to the Scottish Cycling Union and the North Of Scotland Cycling Association

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  

Weekend Club Rides????

Go down 
4 posters

Will you need a turbo
YES
Weekend Club Rides???? Poll_left0%Weekend Club Rides???? Poll_right
 0% [ 0 ]
NO
Weekend Club Rides???? Poll_left0%Weekend Club Rides???? Poll_right
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

AuthorMessage
NOOKIE
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune
NOOKIE

Weekend Club Rides???? Empty
PostSubject: Weekend Club Rides????   Weekend Club Rides???? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 10:52 am

Being as the white stuff is staying put, Who is coming to the club at 10 am on saturday for a mass turbo session, Juniors included, the numbers of turbo's is limited so if you wish to come please put your name on so we can reserve a turbo for you, and if you have your own please bring it!! Finally, there is no cake shop in the club so please bring some and I'm sure some cake swapping could be a highlight!!!!
Back to top Go down
Roadie jim
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune
Roadie jim

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Club Rides????   Weekend Club Rides???? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 11:05 pm

Working sat morning but could make 1.00 if none of your mates turn up. Will also be there for sunday morning but no cakes for you. You did say cake swapping and not keys!
Back to top Go down
NOOKIE
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune
NOOKIE

PostSubject: Saturday   Weekend Club Rides???? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 8:18 am

I will be at the club on saturday morning to help sort out the session start but wont ride myself until the afternoon as I'll be having my threshold test at 1pm in the club, ncome down to laugh at my numbers if you wish!!
Back to top Go down
DaveP
DaveP

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Club Rides????   Weekend Club Rides???? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 8:10 am

Who's doing your threshold test Matt - It's not being done by blood samples is it ?

We should have a club numbers competition !

Winner gets my 2 Tesco 'Finest' Christmas puddings.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forresctclingclub.co.uk
NOOKIE
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune
NOOKIE

PostSubject: Threshold   Weekend Club Rides???? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 11:35 am

Unfortunately it is done with blood sampling from the ear lobe at 4 minute intervals, come down to watch/spur me on at 1 pm tomorrow, Matt and carry me home
Back to top Go down
NOOKIE
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune
NOOKIE

PostSubject: Juniors   Weekend Club Rides???? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 12:22 pm

Are there any junior attending tomorrow as Callum A is coming down at 10, so hope to see some more of you down there, Matt
Back to top Go down
porkiemark2
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Club Rides????   Weekend Club Rides???? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 2:43 pm

king Hi Matt, Dont think George and I count as juniors but we will be there to SWELL the numbers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Club Rides????   Weekend Club Rides???? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weekend Club Rides????
Page 1 of 1