Forres Cycling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forres Cycling Club

Welcome to the Forres Cycling Club Forum. The club was founded in 1938 and is affiliated to the Scottish Cycling Union and the North Of Scotland Cycling Association

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  

Winter Runs!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Winter Runs! Empty
PostSubject: Winter Runs!   Winter Runs! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 12:47 pm

Like!
I recieved the following Email from Kenny Riddle, so here it is for all to read i am going to be taking part for sure. Roseisle looks like it will still be the go for the Saturday so this looks as though it will run on Sundays and have a bit of thought put into it so all good.

hi all,as discussed at some point with you all I have suggested we have a couple of group sessions pre xmas,my thoughts are that a group can leave from Inverness and a group can leave from Forres and we can meet at the Nairn area and do a couple of hrs on a circuit there,some easy wheeling about and just a chat to get some ideas for more frequent sessions after new yr.My suggested dates are Sun Nov13th and Sun Dec4th. Could you get back to me if those dates suit most people. cheers Kenny

Good to hear peoples thoughts Forres and Elgin and we can let Kenny Know!
CHEERS CF!

p.s This time off is breaking me i want my Bike Back! affraid
Back to top Go down
Sandy
King Of The Mountains
King Of The Mountains

Winter Runs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Runs!   Winter Runs! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 12:17 am

I'm likeing the sound of meeting up in Nairn and doing a circuit round about. Very Happy
I'm not sure that Kenny's idea of 'easy wheeling' Twisted Evil will be quite the same as mine though, but at least I'll not have so far to struggle home after getting dropped ....and some new faces to get dropped by - you can't beat a bit of variety.
All sounds good to me, and I'll even be home on those dates - where do I sign Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Winter Runs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Runs!   Winter Runs! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 2:00 am

Your in Sandy!
The idea is just to meet up before xmas and turn the legs and get the miles in with a bit oh crack ! it will be tame enough, the pedal spanner will be on parade for neeps clown who are wanting to race! Plenty time after xmas for Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

Winter Runs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Runs!   Winter Runs! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 2:27 am

sounds good. I'll be home then so will be up for it.
Back to top Go down

Winter Runs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Runs!   Winter Runs! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 2:51 am

72" fixed
No superhero Capes
if pants are to be worn they should be under your troosers Wink
Back to top Go down
KevanS
Peleton
Peleton

Winter Runs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Runs!   Winter Runs! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 2:18 pm

I'm sure some o the Moray boys will be up for that as well, sounds good to me.

Kevan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Winter Runs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Runs!   Winter Runs! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter Runs!
Page 1 of 1