Forres Cycling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forres Cycling Club

Welcome to the Forres Cycling Club Forum. The club was founded in 1938 and is affiliated to the Scottish Cycling Union and the North Of Scotland Cycling Association

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  

Kids' run Saturday

Go down 
+2
Laura
Mad Mo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mad Mo
Green Jersey
Green Jersey
Mad Mo

Kids' run Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Kids' run Saturday   Kids' run Saturday Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:13 am

Alan has asked me to take the kids' run on Saturday since none of the old men are available. If you are planning on coming out can you post here so I can decide where to start, i.e. there's no point coming into Forres if everyone riding lives in Nairn.

Hope to see you all there.
Moraig.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Peleton
Peleton

Kids' run Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids' run Saturday   Kids' run Saturday Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 1:50 pm

Hi Moraig
I will be there, and my dad can take me to Nairn if it leaves from there Smile
See you on Saturday Smile
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Sunday Cyclist
Sunday Cyclist

Kids' run Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids' run Saturday   Kids' run Saturday Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 8:52 am

Hi Everyone

Am planning on coming but i can go either way so its up to you !!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Mad Mo
Green Jersey
Green Jersey
Mad Mo

Kids' run Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids' run Saturday   Kids' run Saturday Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 9:32 am

Hi everyone,

Sounds like there will be a good turnout. Lets make it 10am sharp at the War Memorial in Nairn. We've got a nice route planned. See you there.

Moraig. bounce
Back to top Go down
Calum A
Peleton
Peleton
Calum A

Kids' run Saturday Empty
PostSubject: 10 sharp   Kids' run Saturday Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 9:39 am

Hi Moraig

i will be there 10 sharp i i'm not far from war memorial so good for me. Thanks. See you all then

Calum
Back to top Go down
Kate
Peleton
Peleton

Kids' run Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids' run Saturday   Kids' run Saturday Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 12:24 pm

See you all then Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mad Mo
Green Jersey
Green Jersey
Mad Mo

Kids' run Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids' run Saturday   Kids' run Saturday Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 5:49 am

Great ride this morning everyone. For those that missed it Jamie, Calum, Lewis, Laura and Kate, accompanied by Moraig and Norrie, headed out from Nairn via Howford Bridge to Cawdor. Turned off for Galcantray and then straight up the hill to Barevan (get a map out if I've lost you!). Regrouped at the top and were rewarded by several rolling miles with the wind at our backs and views out to the far north. Kate thought we needed a rest so arranged for a puncture and then it was over Urchany to the Grantown Road at Rehaurie and back into Nairn for the well earned refreshments at Househill. Left the boys in Nairn and the Lyalls and ladies headed back towards Forres via Lochloy Road. Everyone said they enjoyed the route and we even managed to dodge all the showers. Well done everyone. Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
porkiemark2
Maillot Jaune
Maillot Jaune

Kids' run Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids' run Saturday   Kids' run Saturday Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 10:39 am

Shocked Well done for Sat, Moraig sounds like you lot had agood time. George and I tried the Roseile GALLOP and mananged to aquit ourselves quite well, hope that sounds right in otherwords it was damn hard but enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kids' run Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids' run Saturday   Kids' run Saturday Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kids' run Saturday
Page 1 of 1